One of our favorite events of the year is finally here!! Join us and our awesome co-sponsor, Capital One 360 Cafe, at this unique Financial District event for a series of inspiring talks and networking. Startup entrepreneurs, idea makers, and creative professionals are highly encouraged to attend. Admission is free but space is limited so RSVP now!*
• Nicola Dourambeis from Salesforce will talk about building great teams for your venture or project;
• Alexa Andrzejewski, founder of Foodspotting, will have a chat with San Francisco startup lawyer, Leila Banijamali, about being a designer founder and her startup's path from idea-to-launch-to-acquisition; and
• Yu-Kai Chou, founder of Reward Me and creator of the Octalysis gamification framework, will talk about how to make products that your consumers will love.
Moderated by: Leila Banijamali, startup lawyer and founder ofBedrock
• Ben Larson, photographer, entrepreneur, and founder ofNextImpression.net will be onsite taking free headshots for interested participants.
• Gourmet rice pudding from Inja San Francisco.
• Networking for founders, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
• and more...